Skip to content
- Also trying out Umami for self hosted statistics. It doesn’t store anything specific about visitors, and doesn’t rely on storing anything client side like cookies, which is nice.
- Trying out Plausible for stats, because they’re privacy focused and store no information, and I love graphs.
- Made my build pipeline even more complicated.
- Fixed the logic that works out my age on my about page.
- Moved that logic into a new
<Age> component that makes it more fun.
- Fixed some a11y issues with my
<Age> components and keyboard navigation.
- New Year: New faster site.
- Switched from react to preact, reduced the JS bundle by 25%.
- Finally caved and moved over to Github.
- Updated a few links on the site from Gitlab to Github.
- Spent far too long migrating my Gitlab CI over to Github actions.
- Fixed an iOS rendering issue on Destiny timers.
- Destiny Xur timer now counts down his leaving time as well as arrival.
- Updated my 12 in 12 page.
- Added bit more personality to the 12 in 12 statuses.
- More list style tweaking
- Added a new
<YesScript> component, so that things that require JS can be hidden when JS is disabled.
- Tweaked the header sizing. I like it.
- Started working on the footer. Still a work in progress, but it’s getting there.
- Added a placeholder page to link to site feeds.
- Playing with list items again, cannot get them how I want them.
- Added descriptions to RSS feeds.
- Fixed a few issues so I now have a valid RSS feed and a valid JSON feed.
- My “builder” docker image only gets rebuilt when it’s needed. This makes no difference to you, but it cuts 5 minutes off my deploy times!
- Simplify the partially active nav logic.
- Added a bunch of punctuation to this page…
- Fixed the flipper jumping the page to the top.
- Fixed print display in dark mode.
- Added link text when printing.
- Other printy fixes, like preventing code blocks from spanning pages.
- Fixed dates on articles.
- Fixed some transitions that were occuring with reduce motion on.
- Added active navigation links on child links.
- Sticky sidebar on 12 in 12.
- More consistent vertical rythm.
- A new styleguide page.
- Undid the new header, didn’t like it.
- Tidier, more consistent styling.
- Dark toggle moved to header.
- Mobile menu toggle.
- Some a11y fixes.
- Refactored my so it can be used elsewhere.
- Rejigged my ‘draft’ functionality.
- Some nicer styling on article list.
- An About page!
- The first attempt at my gallery component.
- Hopefully fixed cloudflare caching.
- MDX support.
- Tidied up dark mode logic to prevent flashes on toggle button.
prefers-reduced-motion for animations.
- Now with actual under-construction.gif (well, .svg).
- Slightly tweak code snippet styling.
- Moved hosting over to a custom docker container, and tweaked all the caching and things.
- Moved styling over to styled components. Not sure if I’ll keep them or not.
- Linked headers, smart punctuation, smarter internal links. Thanks plugins!
- Banged my face against configuring dokku.
- Moved back to gitlab pages.
- Moved from gitlab pages to dokku (this is here so I can see if it worked).
- Playing with hover/focus effects.
- Project repo link styling.
- Images in CMCUCUP.
- Better footer.
- Menu generated from code.
- Added PWA goodness with offline support.
- Some a11y fixes.
- Some colour and layout.
- Dark mode.
- 12 in 12.
- Added articles listing page.
- Added projects listing page.
- Added main navigation.
- Added post dates to articles.
- Hide articles from lists if no date.
- Hide articles from lists if draft.
- Added new projects page type.
- Added CMCUCP page.
- Fixed automatically generated slugs.
- New version of this site uploaded.
- Automatic builds and hosting on gitlab pages.
- Added this /changelog page.