- Added view counts to articles straight from my Plausible stats.
- Completely replaced Styled Components with Tailwind so I can do things like this.
- This took ages, and the end result is a site that looks mostly the same.
- Spotify play button shakes now with high tempo tracks... This is a bug but I kind of like it.
- NextJS 12, and all the other dependencies.
- Tweaks to some styling.
- Fixed some issues with the Hearhstone card lists.
- Removed the 'brown' theme option.
- Custom open graph images for all pages and articles.
- Other SEO related teaks to metatags.
- Moved from
d2api/date, using Bungie API to get Destiny season dates.
- Did some tidying on the old version of my site.
- Spotify tracks now share an audio player, rather than having a player each.
- Spotify tracks now bounce along with the music. Sometimes it looks odd.
- Spotify tracks show the album art and details when playing.
- Browser theme colour now respects theme choice.
- Now properly handling the iPhone notch.
- Ported 12 in 12 from my old site, integrating it with IGDB.
- Refactored several components into a new 'Card' component which I'm now overusing.
- New Homepage
- Added a new custom icon system. Check out how I generate my icons from a Figma file
- Moved theme selection out of the styled-components theme layer and into CSS variables so I can avoid the flash of the default theme.
- Dynamic favicon based on user theme.
- Better markdown content styling
- Radix components for toggle groups and collapsible elements.
- Switched to using Radix Colours instead of a customisable hue, because colour a11y is a hard and I'll let someone else handle it.
- Added RSS and JSON feeds for articles.
- Custom Hearthstone decklist components.
- Ported my Destiny Timer from my old site, and added some Destiny API helpers.
- Updated to Next.js 11.
- Added some fun Steam API experiements.
- Added some fun Spotify API fiddling.
- Better code blocks.
- A complete rebuild in next.js.
- I'm currently porting things over from the old Gatsby site.
- A fully customisable colour scheme. Read more on how I did it.
The before times